V-TUF are now looking for a proactive and hands on Warehouse Operative to join them in reaching the next level in their operations and service to their customers. With a company culture focused on being part of something more than just the bottom line, we strive to create and manufacture equipment that actively improves lives whilst respecting the environment.
The team dynamic is close-knit, with everyone getting stuck in to ensure the company thrives, but moving forwards we are looking to establish defined roles where individuals can take accountability for their departments, in the hope of creating a great company and seeing some exponential growth in both of our brands (V-TUF and FGL).
Having recently completed a premises move, the individual taking on the role of Warehouse Operative will need to be energetic, passionate about establishing great working processes, and consistently able to identify improvements to efficiency and happy to challenge the norm.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative would include:
- Assisting the warehouse team with all picking and packing requirements
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles and containers
- Ensuring all quality processes and procedures, and associated documentation, are completed daily and any variances or issues are escalated to the warehouse manager
- Acting as QC on daily dispatch
- Arranging for couriers, ensuring that parcels and pallets are chosen for most cost effective option
- Assisting with cutting, skiving and swaging hose to length and chosen finish for customer
- Liaising with customer service team and warehouse to ensure effective communication
- Raising non-conformance reports where required and actively improve processes around trends
- Working closely with the Technical Manager and Warehouse Manager to rework machines
- Promptly booking in deliveries and any faulty / returned goods
- Keeping the workshop and warehouse clean and tidy
- Machine inspection and setup in line with H&S guidelines and processes
- Assisting the Warehouse Operative and Warehouse Manager in all other tasks as required
Person Specification – Warehouse Operative
The ideal individual will have experience within the manufacturing, warehousing or logistics industry. We are looking for the following experience:
- Experience of working in a warehouse or stores role, minimum of 1 year
- Understanding of using hand and power tools in a working environment
- An understanding of 3PL and Couriers
- Knowledge of Mechanical / Electrical components and willingness to be hands on
- Ability to interpret data and create reports in relation to stock turnover, sales and non-conformance’s
What they can expect to receive in return.
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Quarterly bonus in line with overall company sales targets
- 20 Days Holiday (+ 8 Days BH)
- Professional learning and development opportunities
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm, with the potential for 6pm finish on some occasions
Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org